Running Bunn has moved!

If you aren't automatically redirected visit
www.bunnthebaker.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Buddying Up

Image Credit

Motivating yourself to exercise is all very well and good, but there will be some days when you don't feel like it and you will struggle to convince yourself that getting active is more important than watching Torchwood. That's where buddies come in.

You're going to come up with excuses now, like "none of my friends are into exercise!" or "I live too far away from everyone else". Shut-up. This, dear readers, is the 21st century. Distance is irrelevant!

Every day for the next month I will be doing the 30 Day Shred at either 6am or 8pm in my living room. Why don't you come and join me?! Not literally, obviously, but haven't you heard of Skype? So, if you want to join me leave a comment or  send an email to bunnali[a]gmail.com and I will send you my schedule and Skype details. See you there guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment